Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rub a Dub Dub, Three Friends in a Tub

Saturday afternoon I found myself at the home of a really good friend of mine, and her husband.

Said friend has a giant house in Park Slope, and spending time there is akin to being on some sort of holiday, complete with gourmet cooking, good wine, and beautiful surroundings.

My friend had sent her hubby out to the liquor store so she could whip me up some of the Blueberri Stoli cocktails that she is famous for (mind you, it was 4pm). We sat in the living room perusing Teen Vogue (hubby has teen daughters) and laughing at British actors with bad teeth in Hello Magazine, until hubby returned with the booze.

As we stood around the kitchen, whipping up our drinks, my friend decided that I needed to take a bath.

"You need a nice, hot bath to make you feel better. There's nothing more relaxing than a good soak in the tub with a cocktail at your side."

I felt a little weird about this. I mean, this is a good friend, but seriously? A bath?

Did I mention that they have a jacuzzi?

Yea, I didn't know they did either.

Next thing I know, girlfriend's upstairs, getting the tub ready for me, complete with fuzzy white towels, a mud mask, scented candles, and my Blueberri Stoli cocktail.

A threesome may or may not have been proposed (remember who we're dealing with, after all).

Whether I acted on it or not, I'll let you decide.

4 comments:

So@24 said...

-eyes bulge-

-mouth drops open-

The UnaDater said...

hahahaha!!! you know you so did!!!

Blueberry Stoli makes me horny as hell!!

unadater.blogspot.com

Hex said...

Clearly I need to invest in a jacuzzi.

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

hahaha wow, what an interesting thing....this is something trhat would never happen to me , THOUGH I wish it wold. Shame.