Thursday, May 03, 2007

Staying Abreast of the Situation

Although I am not a conservative dresser by any means (well, if you don't count the fact that I only wear black, but that's not conservative, it's rock and roll, man) I do try to keep my breastage covered in the office.

As sometimes happens, the wrong shirt is thrown on during a quick assemblage in the dark, sleepy as all get out.
 

Last night, I spent the night at Beehive's, and wasn't really planning on it.  I didn't have any clothes with me but now that I have my drawer I do keep stuff there.  I knew I had a fresh skirt, but wasn't sure what the top situation was looking like.
 
I quickly stopped off at express to get something that would work with the skirt, although, the beauty of wearing black is that I could really wear the same clothes three days in a row, and other than the stink that would fly off of me, no one would be the wiser.  But I won't allow such decadence, and therefore, purchased a cute, v necked top.
 
I chose a medium, thinking that would be more than ample, as I am not the smallest of girls. 

I threw it on this morning, and never looked back.  I've been wearing it all day.  I just now, at 6pm headed into the rest room and caught a glimpse of myself.
 

 
Yes, dear friends, I have yet again bared my cleavage in the office. 
 
*curtsies*

4 comments:

roopa said...

Ay, mamitetas!

roopa said...

and thanks for fixing the name of my blog in your links list ;)

ellagood said...

baby, everyone at my office knows that my tits enter the room before me.
why do you think i've gotten as far as i have?

i like cheese said...

Ella, you know you're my hero ;)