Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Oh Boy, It's Tuesday

Igby, true to form, banged and cried on my door this morning relentlessly until I finally caved and got up to feed him. This usually does the trick, and allows me a couple more hours of snooze time before dragging my fat ass out of bed and scrambling to get to work.

This particular morning, however, it didn't do the trick. He's having a particularly needy morning, and has attached himself to my side, for better or worse.

So, this is how I found myself awake and up at the Godawful hour of 637am. Sheesh.

I'm sitting here thinking of all the things that I should be doing--riding my bike in the park for an early day workout. Washing my putrid dishes. Um...or how about getting ready for work?

But nah, I just wanna sit here and have mild anxiety over things I have no control over, because it livens things up a bit...gets the ole heart pumping.

So I leave you with this picture of the sunflowers that my boyfriend brought me over the weekend, because he rocks, and I am awesome.

6 comments:

roopa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
roopa said...

I was up that early, too, but not because of a needy cat. There's construction going on at the building next to mine. They get there at 6:30 to set up and start drilling and such at 7. It's been going on for months now and it's not going to stop anytime soon. Ugh.

So when are you going to add me to your list of links, huh?

Butterscotch Candy said...

Hey cheese. we at what-always-goes-wrong.blogspot.com love you. Visit us and leave comments. Bye!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheese, read my blog too & comment...

5 of 9er said...

Can't ever go wrong with sunflowers!

i like cheese said...

Cupcake-You're on my blogroll, but I shortened your name cuz I'm lazy. I gotta change it.

Candy--are you old enough to be reading my blog? ;)

Eric Beehive--I think I might have read your blog once.

5 of 9er--Sunflowers are my favorite!