Friday, May 11, 2007

Dear Neighbors across the way

Hey Guys,

We've definitely been down this road before. You can see into my apartment, which means that I can see into yours,. Big fucking deal. The only difference is, while you are usually entertaining several stinky frat guys, I am generally strutting around half naked, without a care in the world.

Yea, I'm wearing a lime green tank top and red shorts. Do you think I give a shit that you can see that? Not so much.

And Yea, I came home alone tonight. I know it's Friday night, but it's allowed. Geez.

Your eyes are not deceiving you. I did indeed scarf down a slice of pizza, chased with a twinkie. You got a problem with that?

If it looks like I'm making out with my cat, it's probably because I am. Watch me. I just used my tongue. Nyah.

I'm not backing down and buying blinds, because I was here first. So if you're ok with that, I'm ok with that.

Good night, dear neighbors. I only hope that at some point this weekend, I have more interesting fodder for your viewing pleasure.

2 comments:

5 of 9er said...

When I lived in Brooklyn, we had two boy neighbors that would wear red thongs and dance around their apartment. It's was entertaining.

i like cheese said...

Ha. I only wish my neighbors were that exciting.
Sadly, it is usually I that provides the entertainment for the neighbors. And it ain't all that, trust me ;)