Friday, March 02, 2007

Reason #459958848 Why I'm An Irrational Person

Last night I had a dream that I found quite disturbing.
I’m pretty sure that it stemmed from the fact that I have been under a lot of stress at work, and feeling rather inadequate.

Basically, in this dream, I arrived to my office to find that my sister had been hired…which seemed sort of cool until I realized that she had been hired to replace ME.

During my Friday morning rendezvous with the rapist, I mentioned the dream. Well ok, I flew into her office like a bat out of hell and barked, “I had this fucking dream last night.”

The Rapist: So tell me about this dream

Cheese: My sister was working at my office and little by little I started
to realize that she had been hired to replace me. The big boss man
in a suit told me off in front of everyone and I started screaming
and yelling in front of the whole office. And then I met up with a
friend of mine at a greenmarket and I picked up some pomegranates
and dropped them on the floor.

TR: What do pomegranates symbolize to you?

Cheese: Sex

TR: Why are you dropping your sex on the floor? What does this mean?

Cheese: It means I am a bad, bad girl, and I need a spanking. *wink*

TR: (unamused) Why was the big boss man in a suit yelling at you?

Cheese: I hate men in suits.

TR: Why? You know all the men in suits to hate them?

Cheese: Yes. No. I don’t know. I just hate them. They’re mean, and shady, and fake.

TR: Why do you think this? What made you think this?

Cheese: It’s just what I think. And that’s that.

Cut. End. Scene.

No comments: