Friday, March 23, 2007

Why I'm Not Trendy

Europe has always been the fashion epicenter of the universe as far as I know. All of my garmento friends are always traveling to Milan, or Paris, for the next hot trend in all things related to clothes, shoes, and accessories.

This morning on my way to work, I spotted two European tourists walking down Madison Avenue in tank tops underneath overalls. Both of them were attired in this ensemble.

Are overalls the new hot thing?

Or were these girls mildly retarded?

I am PRAYING for the latter.

3 comments:

JulieGong said...

How did you know they were European tourists? I hope there was just some mix-up because I can not handle overalls. NOT AT ALL!

i like cheese said...

I work near Rockefeller Center, EVERYONE is a tourist--plus they were speaking italian and carrying backpacks and cameras.

Yea. Overalls need to fuck the fuck off. They suck!!!

DrunkBrunch said...

YES, I just traveled to Europe and overalls are all the rage, sadly. So are metallics, which I just cannot handle because my skin is pasty-white. Stop the insanity!