Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Avert Your Eyes, Ashton

So I had this crazy dream last night that I was living in Ashton Kutcher’s house.
It seems that I was renting the house from him, and the bastard left all of his shit in it.

I kept tripping on his shoes, his clothes, his piles of old magazines. According to my freaked out mind, the dude is a definite hoarder. He had shit EVERYWHERE.

In the dream, I really wanted to pet my bunny, so to speak, and kept shutting the door to the bedroom in order to do so. But somehow, there were people hiding out behind the curtains, in the closet. Every single time I would settle down and assume the position, someone would pop out of a hidden closet and bust me.

Tres frustrating.

I’d like to say that there’s some deep, dark meaning to it all. However, all I knew for sure was, upon awakening, I was really horny.

No comments: