Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Afternoon Delight of Sorts

I got the phone call late one night. XX was going to be in town for the day and wanted to meet for lunch.

I had a really busy work day ahead of me, but, as I've said to him before, "When can I ever say no to you?"

Fucking never, apparently.

I met him on 23rd street, at a bar that I knew he'd like. His eyes lit up from the minute I walked into the room, following my curves and settling at my eyes. As always, the chemistry between us was palpable, and he scooped me up in a giant bear hug, kissing me once, twice, several times more.

It made for a very flustery hour and a half.

I know that food was ordered at some point, whether it was ingested or not I cannot recall.

Taking the afternoon off was not an option, so I had to settle for a makeout session on 23rd and 8th. Does that count as a nooner?

The rapist once asked me why this person was not a viable partner for me. Besides the 506 reasons, the main thing is, he is always my past, and always my future, but somehow, is never my present.

5 comments:

Kontessa Krunk, Esq. said...

You know what NY seriously needs more of? Bars with back rooms for oral.

i like cheese said...

You know what Cheese needs? More friends who think like you! ;)

And I agree. Let's get working on that!

Liöüx said...

Hmmm.

I TOTALLY get what you mean.

i like cheese said...

I'm so glad! Because I totally know what I'm trying to say, but I'm not sure if it's making any sense when I actually say it...

Liöüx said...

What?!