Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today is One of Those Fucking Days

Today is just one of those fucking days.

I can't say anything right. I'm way too emotional. I'm being paranoid. I'm being a girl. I'm being weepy.

All I want to do is have a good cry in the bathroom. But every time I go in there, there’s someone lurking around in the last stall, or applying their mascara over the sink. It’s worse than trying to take a poo, I tell you.

I have no excuse for this emotional outburst, other than I am a girl.

I’m letting myself get OCD about things that I have no control over.

I’m also being a big baby.

Sample conversation from earlier.

Me: “I spoke to so-and-so yesterday. She sounds well.
Her: “Oh, did she tell you that she and I went to the movies the other night?”
Me: “No, she didn’t mention it”
Her: “Yea, she and I and blah blah blah saw Babel.

I stopped hearing her after I realized that she, so-and-so, and blah blah blah all went out without me. And then I said, “Well, maybe next time you guys will invite me to go with you.”

Nothing like putting your friend on the spot like that. You wanna hear total silence on the other end of the phone? Be a paranoid freakshow like myself and you can hear a pin drop.

Ugh. I’m one of THOSE girls today.

Dammit.

No comments: