Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just Passing Through

Hey Buddies! It's me, Cheese, passing through for a quick post so that you don't think I forgot about you!

Not much is going on in these parts, at least nothing that I really want to talk about at the moment. I've had some confusing ass shit going on, which I've decided to just ignore in the hopes that it will either go away, or at the very least, I will cease to give a crap about it eventually. Probably the latter, cuz I'm cool like that.

I've had some good conversations with people that I was afraid to have...putting thoughts and emotions flat on the table and not being laughed at or looked at cross-eyed. That was cathartic, I must say.

Have a few new crushes. Nothing worth discussing, but fun to think about.

Working too late, trying to stay social, trying not to get fat by continuing to go the gym when I have time.

Some birthday parties this weekend. Three, to be exact. An art opening tomorrow night and hopefully, Half King. Yoga. Brunches. LAUNDRY. I need to do laundry.

I am really grasping at straws here to keep you people from giving up on me. Bear with me. It's been that kind of week.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Maybe I can copy and paste your blog post onto my blog, too?

Yeah, life is busy, sometimes just with laundry and the usual garbage, but don't worry. We're still checking in! Have a good weekend.