Thursday, May 22, 2008

Random Thoughts Before a Holiday Weekend

Well, here we are, the official start of summer. I'm shivering in my scarf and coat, soaked through the bone from the neverending rain, but hey kids, it's Memorial Weekend, and we are gonna have FUN!

I'm flying to the Outer Banks of North Carolina tonight, and oh how I hate to fly. So I took my regular Thursday yoga class in the hopes that it would calm my inner anxiety. It certainly helped, until I had the pleasure of witnessing the woman in front of me, wearing a loose fitting top and no bra underneath, boobs flopping around. I tried to avert my eyes, but then I saw one of the boobs sort of fall out of her top, and I certainly couldn't look away. So there you go, the start of a beautiful weekend.

So I thought I would leave you with some adorable pictures that I took last week in Central Park, when I was lounging in the sun after my hideous doctor's appointment that I really don't want to discuss. Lisette is the little cutie's name, and she just basked in the glory of being cute while her Batman (her mom) and I shot the shit over on Cherry Hill. Enjoy!


Scoping out the sights.


Making friends with a curious Pekinese.


Ain't she the cutest?

5 comments:

Susan said...

I hope the weather is better where you're going. My kids keep asking about the pool opening on Monday...I'm like, "I don't think so." It's been in the 50's.

BTW, so much for yoga being a rejuvenating/relaxing experience!

Safe travels...

Liöüx said...

SOOOOO cute!

And by this I mean Lisette.

Not the boob flopper outer.

Ewww.

Andrea said...

that dog is cu-ute.

i love her.

Sarah said...

is that a frenchie I see! I love me a frenchie.

Have one myself actually.

i like cheese said...

Yes, Lisette is a frenchie. Those dogs are the bestest!