Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bore no More!

So, just when I think things couldn't get any more boring, they start to get a little "edgy" again.

Thank GOD!!!!

We've got an aborted makeout sesh with guy who was "sort of dating someone". Although he did call me a temptress, which definitely made it all worth it ;)

Then there's this dude, who is on his way to my apartment right now...I guess he decided to make good on his long-distance booty call ;)

And the icing on the cake is an email that I sent out last night that I didn't even remember sending...that said, "If you and I could just fall in love with each other, all of our problems would be solved."

The answer:

"Well then move down here already."

This, paired with three tentative dates lined up for next week with all brand new guys could make for some interesting blogging, my friends! We can only hope!

No comments: