Monday, January 21, 2008

In the Red

Today was one of those days that I like to call a throwaway day...which basically means that, although it wasn't the worst day ever, I could definitely think of better ones, and chuck this one out the window in favor of yesterday, or hopefully, tomorrow.

It's not that anything of note happened. I just generally felt a tad out of sorts, which is never a good thing.

Feeling out of sorts led to all sorts of fun stuff, such as freaking out in the shower when Beehive decides to make fun of my amorous advances...almost full-on bawling while visiting Grandma Beehive as she insists on showing me every single item in her breakfront, telling me the history of each item, and making me miss my grandmother with all my heart...sitting at a bar in a total huff after Beehive says "you're hot in your OWN way" which I believe to be the biggest insult of my life, where he was trying to compliment me...{i still maintain that being hot in one's OWN way just sucks, as I would like to just be hot, period, universally, all-around HOT, but hey...what can I do?}

At any rate, as you can see, my mind is insisting on acting like the Wonder Wheel in Coney Island, spinning uncontrollably and making me and everyone in it uncomfortable as all hell.

As we exited the bar, I hugged my confused boyfriend as I remembered why I've been such an asshole all day long.

"I got my period today" I whispered into his ear.

"Oh, you THINK?" he laughed. "Did you think I couldn't tell?"

Well. Good thing SOMEONE is paying attention!!

No comments: