Sunday, July 13, 2008

Online Dating Can Make One a Bitter, Bitter Bitch

Sender: blueeyedchap
To: Cheese
Date: Jul 13, 2008 7:22 pm PST

"hi cheese,

thanks for writing...and don't worry about saying anything witty...just being you is good enough.

i certainly appreciate hearing from pretty women but i'd be lying if i didn't say i have a fetish for black-haired girls...i guess i want what i can't have (black hair).

i wish you the best on crotch.com...i'm sure you've already got some boys lined up.

D "

Could he be more placating?

So this was my response:


"Well thanks for the reply but totally unnecessary. Perhaps in future maybe you should put something in your profile that says you are a brunette snob

Best,

Cheese"

Thank God for the "block" feature!

4 comments:

roopa said...

what a douchebag

i like cheese said...

For reals. If I ever see him on the street I'm going to throw paint on him.

Liöüx said...

That's too bad. I have a fetish for big-dicked men.

i guess i want what i can't have (big dick)

Oh.

Wait.

Kontessa Krunk, Esq. said...

Oh shoot. Is THIS what I'm missing out on by forgoing my natural dark hair?


Also, I'm going to start disclosing that I'm a big dick snob and have a fetish for the receiving end of oral.