Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Tricky Dilemma

There is nothing worse than sitting at your desk, minding your own business, when suddenly you are hit with the BIGGEST desire to have mind-blowing sex, and it can't wait. You need it, and you need it NOW.

In an instant, I am overcome with the most OVERWHELMING bout of horniness, the likes of which you do NOT want to be experiencing while staring at your computer in the middle of the workday.

All I want to do is take care of the problem. I want to run into the women's bathroom and lock myself into a stall and rub one out. Oh God how I wish I could do that! Unfortunately, I am not one of those women, and the last thing I need is for someone to walk in while I am in the midst of having the Big O. I think that would be slightly more horrific than being caught having a good cry in stall #4.

So what's a girl to do?

I'm trying to think about anything, ANYTHING other than what is going on in my crotch right now. It's not easy.

Any helpful hints would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When in doubt, rub it out.