Thursday, April 19, 2007

Yoga Pose of the Week



Hey Kiddies. It's Thursday, and you know what that means.

Yoga pose of the week.

Today's yoga pose is The Bridge.

The Bridge is a great pose to strengthen your lower back as well as your thighs, and it gets all of the blood flowing to your core and pubic area.

But you know what ELSE it's good for?

It's GREAT for making you look really, really skinny.

I snuck a peek at myself in the mirror while in this pose, and not only was everything perfectly aligned in a very slimming fashion, my tits looked fan-fuckin-tastic. Not like the tits of the woman in the picture. Oh no. Her tits look like pancakes. In this pose, my tits looked voluptuous and ripe.

In addition to looking fabulous while doing The Bridge, I imagine that, with a lot of practice, it would be a really great way to receive oral sex. Think of all the places a tongue could go while one's body was held in that position. And the mind-blowing orgasm that would occur in said position.

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it; later tonight, if I'm lucky. :)

4 comments:

5 of 9er said...

I could not do that if you paid me.

i like cheese said...

It's easier than it looks,however, I'm not sure I would be able to sustain this pose long enough for that mind-blowing orgasm I was bragging about...

Irish and Jew said...

Yr Baccck!!!
Wow. I really need to start doing yoga again.

~irish

i like cheese said...

Yea! I'm back! And having terrible writers block....grrrr....

Yoga has done wonders for my sex life. for reals.