Saturday, August 16, 2008

For the Record

So it's been brought to my attention that I haven't been blogging much lately. Yea I know I know...it's a combination of too much going on and not much going on, if that makes any sense.

I've been getting used to having two cats running around, and oh God do they run around. Bong has acclimated himself quite nicely to the situation, and he and Igbot are having a ball. Just like their Mom.

I've been running around myself, doing this and that. Summer share in Montauk kicked in. National concert at Summerstage. French Kicks at Empire Fulton-Ferry State Park. Frozen hot chocolate at Jacques Torres. Sunrise bike rides with the Brooklyn Tri Club. Sweet and Vicious before it closed. Drinking too much. Spending lots of time with friends. One in particular who keeps me up late. Definitely good times, those late nights :)

Texts and gchats from the same guys over and over (Blue Hair and Boring Guy, for those keeping score) but never amounting to anything, which is amusing yet retarded. Clearly they are keeping me as their "just in case" girl. Clearly I'm doing it right back.

Tomorrow I'm going tubing upstate. I'm pretty fucking excited for that.

I guess I'm just dropping by to let you all know that I'm alive and pretty fucking ok.

1 comment:

Subway Gal said...

I love cats. I have 2 kitties myself and it's like having 2 kids. But they are so cute and stay small forever!! And don't talk back!